ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
yall discuss the most meaningless shit swear to god smh

you started it
Staff are Trash
Vol.3
By Omega

Clan league 2018: Why aren't Neko and Tinerr answering their DMs?
No, I know what you are thinking but staff aren't curving you niggas.
They have lives outside of Toribash I know that's quite shocking.

Recently I've been stalking the forums, its not a surprising to find out we have major issues with an event hosted by our beloved charity workers. We have issues with people playing on alternate accounts in multiple clans. From the start its been crystal clear you cant do that in events. Yes the staff are at fault for not catching this issue sooner, but they also have personal issues that can arise at any minute. They even asked lower raking staff to help seed, some of them clan mates of the recent clan caught cheating OBEY.
I firmly believe its logical to punish Obey for breaking rules, making them redo any matches they player has done is more than reasonable. That one player had big effects on the outcome of the event. The fact they are crying about getting caught cheating is frankly aids.

On the other hand I see and understand why Obey members are upset.
They spent countless hours training and improving to win this event because a lot of people are clamming to quit after it. Sure it is quite outrageous to point out the mistake now after countless hours of setting up matches, but this wouldn't be an issue if they wouldn't have risked breaking the rules. No matter if the other clan he was playing for never played a match this brings us to my final point.

Staff should've spotted this issue and dealt with it sooner, but they do have lives and sometimes mistakes happen when you are trying to juggle life and charity work for a dying game. everyone makes mistakes no matter how perfect you think they are.
very good article cant find anything wrong or incorrect in it

imagine training for clan league though.......
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
It's Clan League, a group effort, so shouldn't it be a group punishment? That is how team events are suppose to work, if one breaks the rules, they all must suffer for it.
"No because only one player was at fault" Is going to be the main opposition of my point.
That being said, if a team fails to keep all of their players from following the rules, or in this situation also aid that player in breaking said rule, then the whole clan should be punished.
Staff can be credited with blame yes, but Obey knew the fault in what they were trying to do, or in this case accomplished. Our local charity workers' are brain dead so they got away with it.
If they didn't ask our local charity workers' no one would have ever even known that they cheated, our local charity workers' fuck up is the only reason they still have a chance to take home the gold after this situation.But fuck it dude good luck to em, they gonna need it
-----
Originally Posted by HolyApe View Post
Staff are Trash
Vol.3
By Omega

where is volume 2?
Last edited by Micah; Oct 9, 2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump