ES Recruitment Drive
for answer see the thread "Calm before the storm".

Btw i totally agree about share our know,if we want to be the best.But this dont mean that everyone then will do same move,or that will make us a noob clan:P
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Yeah lol.. i dont mean only copying moves, but very much developing your own to, but seeing the exiting moves that are effective can help making your own moves effective.
But then again i dont know how we should handle this :P
wow,it can be very very nice!Even a very simple page,maybe with just a chat and with a locked session for some advanced train in every mod..
I AGREE,WILL BE GREAT YAYA
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
we could all donwload a chatportal named xfire
www.xfire.com

it is a chat portal especially made for gamers
when we all download it we can see who is online and what he plays atm and talk to people who are online but not thinking of toribash at this moment
itwould be great to get members for clan wars fast and also nice to just talk to people
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
i have an idea. i didnt read all the new posts as they were VERY long and im still pretty hung over from the weekend. I dont know if this is what was said butttt. I think every week at a certain time and day we should hold a tourney of an official mod. Say week one Wushu. Week 2 aikido Week 3 Lenshu and so on. all 20 members must go to the tourney. and we play! for glory. to make ourselves better. If a time doesnt work for you that is okay. it just Sucks for you. what we can do is 1st place 4pts 2nd place 3pts 3rd place 2pts 4th place 1pt. and then we can have a thread somewhere keeping track of the scores. so it will be an on going battle. and also a good way to see who will be good to use in Wars.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
I agree completely with slut! We would get better, and we would know who's who!
wishful eyes deceive me
This idea is similar to squiz one.But there are a some problems:1-it will take very long time(almost a month,but sure more)during wich we'll dont have wars 2-will be very hard to make tourney(plus every weeks)in wich ALL can partecipe(Time zone problem etc.) 3-When we'll have the best team for wars,and they will be for ex 4 person,what will do the other 16 person?

I think best solution is to made different groups with different found for war,but first need to resolve above all wich principle for make groups.Sure it would be easier if everybody know the same mod.But even if someone,for ex,teach me aikido,it will take some time before ill be so strong to play(and win)war in aikido..
isnt a easy problem=P