Ranking
epic vid squiz.only thing,maybe the Jolly Roger at start is too long(almost 30 sec),and u had to put one my comeback=P
A part this i LOVED everything(above all how u change from me to Pulse..awesome idea also with the sound of a gun that recharge..epic!).Also i liked the song d'n'b..really good job mate
p.s:i lold when i saw niko destroy me..imo it can stay without problem Xd
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
that was the part i loved most,with the pose at the end and the name xD

but i think it would be better if he's going to lp 1 uke,especially if more jolly vs jolly replays gather,just my opinion.

(although its more lolin this way xD)

edit:also a good idea would be to edit missuse 1st replay so he wont brake his wrist at the end,cause that headlock looks just epic xD
Last edited by nikosefs; May 5, 2010 at 01:25 PM.
I am going to replace the first for your comeback brucia .

edit:
also a good idea would be to lp 1 uke if its a replay against a jolly
all i want from you is to add the neck chop decap and the split and back scissor kick from xtreme funny (remember to lp 1 uke xp )

I dont understand why the lp 1 is needed ( please explain :P ) And if i add the other two, two of your other are replaced by those, everyone will have 3 replays in the video.

One of the problems is, often i can make a single player look way more epic then a multiplayer replay ( not yet the real problem ) but single player replays also take longer on average then multi ( that is the real problem ), and i am trying to really give everyone thesame amount of time and epicness but that is probably the most difficult part of it. Exactly the same screentime is not going to work, but i try to keep it in balance.

Oh and btw "BIG SORRY" to Neon, really sorry dude, i already recorded your replays but they arent in it yet. Did not leave you out on purpose.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
well,the lp 1 uke is for example for the vid extreme funny,why would you put in a jolly video,me splitting missuse,im saying it just for that and nothing else.

also squiz,in comparison to others,i got much less time in the video,like 10 secs,
the 2 replays i added,i just want the epic parts of them not the whole battle,neck chop is pretty small in size and the xtreme funny just has an epic finish

edit: if you just have to change the replays,then change the 2nd and the 3rd,put neck chop 2nd and then xtreme funny
Last edited by nikosefs; May 5, 2010 at 02:10 PM.
consider it done nikosefs

And now i understand what you mean with the lp 1 uke, good point.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Can u share it somewhere else like in "4shared.com" or...
u know, youtube is filter here, we cant access youtube here. (It SuckSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...)
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Can u share it somewhere else like in "4shared.com" or...
u know, youtube is filter here, we cant access youtube here. (It SuckSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...)
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
I put it on 4shared, but i have no clue how you can download it there, i dont know how it all works.