ES Recruitment Drive
-About mods imo are ok.Of course wushu_pro with more frac instead of wushu,and then say clearly if will be lenshu or lenshu3.Imo are both ok.

-About the entry fee maybe they are a little high,but in this way who will lose,will think 2 times before buy another ship.

-What did you add in rulebook,except the thing about randomness?

-Why sunday morning?._.

edit:i couldn't find the presentation of the event on the "event" board.This event will start next week?
Last edited by bRuCiA; Mar 4, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
-About mods imo are ok.Of course wushu_pro with more frac instead of wushu,and then say clearly if will be lenshu or lenshu3.Imo are both ok.

wushu_pro, aikido (normal this time) and lenshu3, but settings must be changed in that way that is possible to have dms since some cards effects relies on them

-About the entry fee maybe they are a little high,but in this way who will lose,will think 2 times before buy another ship.

entry fee and how much u get for plundering merchant ships depends on how much are u guys ready to invest your money into this event. If u don't invest nothing, then I'll put main prize 100 K and lower all fees, merchant money prizes, etc... i got 230 k for this event and I'll spend them in that way so it is possible to have big main prize and rest for the expenses on merchant ships.

-What did you add in rulebook,except the thing about randomness?

Blockage is more explained, Cards and Skull items are explained, flow of the event, I added some more details...

-Why sunday morning?._.

Sunday morning will be time when I'll post event on the event board, the whole next week is for applications of clans. Then next week thing with the map, rooms etc start. We will have tryouts like for Usurper event, also.
I'm free on Sunday all day long.

edit:i couldn't find the presentation of the event on the "event" board.This event will start next week?

Yep
-----
I'll probably send special invitation ticket cards for some clans with 10% off on entry fee, if they enter the event. Old fag clans, the ones that are part of this community like from beginning. Clans those ppl I know and those that I think are awesome.
I'll event try to post one small commercial pamphlet on the clan events board.
We will see how much are ''people on the top'' ready to help me with this.

Either it will be big event, memorable one, or just small thing. Depends, are the community chiefs ready to support? SkulFuk seams interested. Idk...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 4, 2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
about mods,i think it would be better to have a little more variety for the contestants to choose from,example:

aikido
aikido_bd
whushu_pro
brushu
lenshu
lenshu3

(perhaps add kickbox and tk too? )

this way i believe it will attract a wider percent of players.
Well, they main point is to have mods that are played fast so people that wait for their turn wouldn't be bored and start bitching. Waiting a fight 4 vs 4 in brushu is like 20-30 min of waiting in the line. Think about that. We need mods that last less, play fast, and involve more skill then luck.
Sambo.tbm
Wushufixed.tbm
Lenshu3.tbm
Kickbox.tbm
Ninjutsu.tbm

I think these mods are good.
I R IRONMAN
yeah ninjutsu should be in.Fast,but need lot of skills
Ok, then:

wushu_pro dms 220 frac 150
sambo
ninjutsu
lenshu3 dms 200 no grab
-----
Also, sponsors don't need to pay entry fee, obviously.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 5, 2011 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol hippy:P
We have 1 ship,but it is immortal:if we get destroyed,after 2 real days we will be back.Plus we don't have 16 active members for fill 4 ships:P