Ranking
Original Post
What's your heritage/nationality?
My dad's side is mostly Irish and Greek (hell yes!) and my mom's side is all over the place, but I think we have a lot of german, too. What are your roots?
Mostly Italian, as my great-grandparents were immigrants from Italy. Though my dad's side also has some Slovak in it.

As for my mom's, mostly western European. British and German, from what I'm told.
My grandparents are from Norway (dad's side), and my mom's side is a mix of German, English, and a bit of Russian.
Be obscure clearly.
I'm Pure Polish person ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I'm half greek half mexican. (Or more specific: Spanish, Tarascan/Aztec, Spartan, Athenian, Delphinian.)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I'm Polish and Irish. I'm more Irish though, seeing as my family and I all seem to have that accent, apparently. I'm trying to get more with my Polish culture though, learning culture/language, etc.
DAMN.
1/4 Australian, the rest, filipino. Can do a lil' aussie accent though. ;o
RIP ∑
master of the universe
50% Russian
50% Tatar

I look like a classical Slav though. Blond, blue eyes, slightly rounded nose, etc.
Irish, scottish and candian. Mainly scottish though, I was grown in their community, and from my own opinion, i'm pure scottish, because that's where I was raised, and that's what culture i've taken grasp of.
Back for good.
Pure blooded Albanian.

And no, we are not all knife killers and thieves.
Hoss.