Toribash
Original Post
Making epic wallpapers 1k each

As I got sad over the pile of brushes and stuff pancake did (wasn't even his wallpapers D: ) for 1k I'm going to make and give out for free. Not 1k.

I will make anything EXCEPT wallpapers that has tori's in it.

Face it. They are blocky and ugly. Not supposed to be on a cool looking piece of art.

I point at my portfolio on my website if you want to know the quality (link in my signature) .

By the way isn't this even not in the correct forum section.. oh what ever.
Last edited by Freelancer; Apr 15, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
lawl ima join u and insted of having to make a new thread and bunge the place up ima help u here =]

btw ive seen u on another forum for a game =/ i wonder if thats you....

see alredy helping thats free =]
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
I've been on lot's of games, Gmod, HL DM, Freelancer, WoW ... uh I forgot the rest XD

You're free to join, are you ok with if I criticize any work you do so you can be better than awesome? XD
Of course I encourage you to look down and criticize my work too!
Last edited by Freelancer; Apr 15, 2008 at 02:33 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
You're free to join, are you ok with if I criticize any work you do so you can be better than awesome? XD

I'll start... that wallpaper you made cheesepwnz... you left the fine print at the bottom, but it's half blended into the background, which makes it say "Hey! I don't belong here!"

^constructive^

EDIT: Oh wow, I looked at your portfolio Freelancer! awesome work... As a Worms fan, I escpecially liked the Holy Handgrenade!

I could use a new wallpaper! Here's my current desktop...

^notice 1920x1200^

I'd like something with the same basic feel as my current one... only better...
Simple yet Stylish, Sexeh, Shades of Blue & Black...
And I'd really like the background to have a special "zone" for my icons sorta like ^this one^ does (I only use up that one row)... I hate when i can't see what I'm clicking because the icons and text blend into the background
and I hope you can do my resolution

any questions, lemme know! Thanks!
Last edited by GenX000; Apr 15, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
<3 Toribash!
Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post
I'll start... that wallpaper you made cheesepwnz... you left the fine print at the bottom, but it's half blended into the background, which makes it say "Hey! I don't belong here!"

^constructive^

EDIT: Oh wow, I looked at your portfolio Freelancer! awesome work... As a Worms fan, I escpecially liked the Holy Handgrenade!

I could use a new wallpaper! Here's my current desktop...

^notice 1920x1200^

I'd like something with the same basic feel as my current one... only better...
Simple yet Stylish, Sexeh, Shades of Blue & Black...
And I'd really like the background to have a special "zone" for my icons sorta like ^this one^ does (I only use up that one row)... I hate when i can't see what I'm clicking because the icons and text blend into the background
and I hope you can do my resolution

any questions, lemme know! Thanks!

yer i notced that myself near the end i was pmsl when i saw that and i also saw 'ho' on tom clancys body XD he is a 'ho' pmsl

meh ima got more requests from peoples so ill post more when i dun them

Current Request: The Legend Of Zelda

Next Request: Playboy

and yes i do like ur portfolio the religious bomb, is real nice =]

no i saw u on bitefight a guy named freelancer there aswell except his work sucks a donkeys ass. and obviously isnt u, and if it is u, im ashamed.... =]
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
Could ya make me one:

Theme: Pharos blue and black, with some blood speckles on it

I'll pay 1k for it, 1.5k if it's really good
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
I've been on lot's of games, Gmod, HL DM, Freelancer, WoW ... uh I forgot the rest XD

lawlage dude i dont mind if u crtizie, it ca be constructive or not, its ur opinion and ur entitled to it, but wat i find OTT is when people[not mentioning any names] assume this isnt my work and then make an argument out of it
Originally Posted by toritori9 View Post
Could ya make me one:

Theme: Pharos blue and black, with some blood speckles on it

I'll pay 1k for it, 1.5k if it's really good

care to enlighten me on this pharos blue? is it a shade of blue prehaps XP

and wats ur screen resolution?

Something like that? :| Sorry if it's not epic but I was out of ideas XD

Something like that? :| Sorry if it's not epic but I was out of ideas XD

do u know wat that means freelance

u need to take a break retune, unwind and find ur imagination agen =]

i didnt and run myself in to the ground, and my business failed for a few weeks X[ im so pissed, but im better now