ES Recruitment Drive
ummmm 2 questions. sorry if they invade your privacy
1. does your dad seeriously hit you like hard
2. are you strong enough to fight your dad off
woopz 3. how old are you?
yes he will hit me to get his messages through to me.no im not hes still stronger.age is something i dont usually give away sorry
The Aikido BEAST is back!
its ok but i dont give out main details like age. so tell me, whats ur dad like
ok ok dipper,this is how i would do it, you have to make a way for your dad to feel sorry for you, im not sure how you will do it, but thats my solution, once he feels sorry, he should start to worry, and he should start showing some respect, and take it a bit easier, if not, IMA COME DOWN TO MARYBINONG OR SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT AND WHOOP YO' DAD'S ASS!!, he'll probably whoop my ass but, wont hurt to try :3
Sorry bro, I can relate, same with my step dad, but I don't know what you can do? I am 17 so I will be able to move out in a year so I plan to just wait it out, but if you are younger there may be a better solution suited to you
@pure dont even have to wait, just come over now and whoop him
@ harken can u think of solutions for the younger
I suggest you find private time between you and your dad, you know, man-talk or something, and tell him what you need to tell him because I'm thinking he's turning you into a loser since you can't go out with your friends and all.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by DipperILBI View Post
its ok but i dont give out main details like age. so tell me, whats ur dad like

my dad is a hypocritical bogan who gets piseed off over anything AND EVERYTHING hmmmmm HE SHOWS MORE FUCKEN AFFECTION TO THE HOUSE CAT FOR FUCKS SAKE! AND IS EXACTLY WHAT I DOTN WANT TO BE WHEN IM OLDER... sigh thast better ;)
-----
Originally Posted by DipperILBI View Post
@pure dont even have to wait, just come over now and whoop him
@ harken can u think of solutions for the younger

find a time where you can get away from your dad and not get in trouble for it and make sure tis fun so you have something to look forward to. ro instead fo what i suggested earlier (u do martial arts to channel frustraation and anger) get you dad to!! he can channel his anger into that. lol. nah maybe counsiling
Last edited by spazrabit; Oct 5, 2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol...
@virtue me and dad dont have a very strong bond.. infact i dont even think we have a real bond. hes just a control freak and whenever i have private time with him its way too awkward coz im still yung and try to talk man to man