Ranking
Original Post
What made you say WTF?! today?
Title explains it all.
Just post what made you say WTF. Or anything similar.
And, as this is the internet...It shouldn't be that hard to find anything

Example? Sure. Made me say WTF for a good 3 minutes.
I'm coming back with a vengeance!
i was talking to my girlfriend on facebook and i was saying some perverted things and her dad got on and called me an asshole ._.
Me getting a 53 on a Biology test that was at least worth a 65. >.> (Honors Biology is really hard )
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Drakoid, if you ever. Like. Ever need help with biology ask me.
I took Honors Biology 2 years ago and got a 96 average.

Just puttin' that out there
I'm coming back with a vengeance!
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
i was talking to my girlfriend on facebook and i was saying some perverted things and her dad got on and called me an asshole ._.

Oman, no one ever called you out on being an asshole before, huh?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Lol at isaac's post.
And what made me WTF was the fact I'm joining my school spirit squad. I could care fucking less about school, I just want sex from the females ;)
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
i was reading this title and while doing so said WTF

no but,

after football practice i couldn't find my mouth piece, and then right before busses left my friend told me he took it and put it on the goal post. i missed the bus. and was like WTF!
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
During the passing period while at school, I walked past the back room of the kitchen and out of the crack of the door I saw a "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" calendar. It was a more joyful "WTF!" moment as I realized the lunch staff were bronies/pegasisters.
I was walking in the hallway minding my own business and I got kicked in the nuts by the school mascot.

sadface.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Happened last night, but a baby got ran over twice and people refused to help or do anything with the ran over baby. This happened in China I think?