ES Recruitment Drive
Well, to start off, you probably have more potential than a few other guys I have seen.

You should probably avoid having a grab as the first hit because it doesn't look good.

Reduce grabbiness mmkay?
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Well, to start off, you probably have more potential than a few other guys I have seen.

You should probably avoid having a grab as the first hit because it doesn't look good.

Reduce grabbiness mmkay?

Wow, thanks for the replies and CnC..! It motivates me alot!
-----
Here is another replay people!
Attached Files
!Shayu - Hajime.rpl (137.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Shayu; Feb 8, 2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Imagine if cows could fly... wow
I am fabulous!
nice opener but your right arm was holded for like 150 frames and then you didnt move while you were jumping towards uke (doesnt look good try to keep smoothly moving).
i think you could have made a split instead of grabbing.
the kick was cool.

keep it up you crazy thing :3
Last edited by Kazu; Feb 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM.
Pidda's spirit animal
great opener but the overall replay was kinda stiff as theee said your arm was held for like 150 frames
Trying
Thanks for the support and constructive CnC.
I am fabulous!
The new replay is very nice, the opener is nice and fluid, try to keep more joints relaxed at times, like when flying towards uke, the whole replay will seem more fluid and i think youll tend to get more power
New replay.

It's at -30.
I liked the cartwheel myself, but I can't judge myself either.

I will soon try to make a manip.
-----
Random Aikido bifocate I think you should see.. I tried using SP logic with the -30 gravity and thought that slamming him on my leg would get damage, just not this... o_o
Attached Files
!Shayu - Senshi.rpl (168.3 KB, 17 views)
!Shayu -2435345234.rpl (38.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Shayu; Feb 10, 2015 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fabulous!
Pretty neat replays indeed, You have good flow, but as Theee said "but your right arm was holded for like 150 frames and then you didnt move while you were jumping towards uke (doesnt look good try to keep smoothly moving)". Otherwise, you have a good starting on your replays!
my first tricking replay

i know it sucks and its not really tricking cus i just improvised.
Attached Files
!Shayu - Foolung.rpl (187.8 KB, 8 views)
I am fabulous!