Toribash
Original Post
[S] Selling big Red Right Hand Flame
Looking for 50k or best offer. I will accept trades if good enough. Flames id> (1997)

RedRightHandFlame

Last edited by Pendragon; Jan 27, 2016 at 12:25 PM.
D) Previewing Flames:
.....I) Previews should be images, videos or gifs only.
.....II) Flame sales must have at least one preview with the entire flame against the default white background and without any flame texture unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
.....III) Flame IDs must be posted any time a flame is being sold (e.g. the first post of selling threads and any other posts in buying threads). See this post for how to check the flame ID.

Please include a preview without a flame particle texture, as well as include the ID of the flame. Thanks

Also, 25k for it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ok, no problem, offer will still stand if you change your mind.
You still need a picture of the flame without a flame particle texture though, if you don't add one I'll have to close the thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
29k i like it but no rainbow
-----
Nvm cancel
Last edited by Kotminiser; Jan 27, 2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump