Ranking
You're not only. Many people inviting me to CS:GO too.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

I think I'm too addicted to this online game.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I currently have 1400 hours on TF2. You're not insane yet.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

Now you can say that.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I currently have 1400 hours on TF2. You're not insane yet.

Cute.
4k Hours in Toribash. 2.3k (I guess) on steam and EASILY 2k on standalone.
2.5k in csgo on all accs
And a loooot.more
Matharu is cool
#goodnightsweetprince
Originally Posted by YaZox View Post
Cute.
4k Hours in Toribash. 2.3k (I guess) on steam and EASILY 2k on standalone.
2.5k in csgo on all accs
And a loooot.more

I've only actively used Steam for about two years, so I'm a bit late to the party.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.