Toribash
Original Post
Be carefull.
First of all im under the influence of alcohol so take this with a grain of salt.
Look out for what you do in your life. Try not to break yourself and do not do things you know will affect your health negatively. Of course this is ironic because im drinking at the moment but i don't mean slight risks like drinking alcohol sometimes.

Tho sometimes you cannot make the choice in moments that this kind of things will happen try to avoid them with all the might you have.

I have broke a lot of bones that have not really affected anything but...
I broke one of those discs in my spine while i was serving in army and
now about 5 months ago i broke my left elbow and those two things are a huge impact in my health.

Those injuries are stripping me of my hobbies and disturbing my job.

I cannot really continue snowboarding or downhill riding that i love. Gym is really limited also because of these injuries.

Doctors said i need to get rid off physical work before im 40 or else i will get seriously big problems.

I don't really know what the fuck i can do at this point. I don't know what kind of non physical work i would want seek and what to have as a hobby i can actually do.

Im starting to have fucking depression again because of this shit. I want that you all know that do not fuck up your bodies. Keep yourself in good condition and try no to pick stupid decisions in heat of the moment.

Even the fact that my problems aren't "really" my own fault i just want to say that try to evade things like these with every possible manner.

Sorry for opening like this but for some reason i felt i had to.

Just to add here because of my bad mood i feel that im starting to lose some of my friends. Doesn't help in a situation like these. Also i've had a relation ship with my gf over 5 years and i can't even tell will it hold because i don't feel right with anything. Im feeling bad even when im with her even that she seems to be happy i think im just masking my sorrow.
Last edited by Zapekk; Nov 25, 2018 at 04:19 AM.

fuck
Stay safe and get well soon my sweet Finnish friend
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I myself have issues with my spine and its really a problem with work and fun so i know how u feel. I do think you should open up to your girlfriend more

Crying when i get the chance is probably the one most helpful thing i ever did because it just releases so much pain for whatever reason, and its much better than the alternatives that I've partaken in before because of depression and sorrow. But only because i bottled those feelings up because i didn't want to burden other people with them. But that is the opposite of what you should be doing. Because the people you love that love you back are always there to help you through the pain. I recently learnt that lesson myself as my break up pushed my already messed up mental state to the point of burning myself, because that physical pain felt better than the mental pain i was going through, that in itself is quite laughable compared to the things I have done/tried to do.

I don't want to see one of the homies doing the dumb shit i have because of depression and sadness, so my Finnish friend, dont hide your sorrows
im happy to just sit and talk with you anytime are sweet soldier boy
Dude, I see you trying to expell your feelings here and I appreciate it, I hope it helped you a little BUT...
Joking apart, I'd rather you to visit a psychiatrist. For real, man, depression and all these mental issues are like a headache - you mustn't endure it. This is not a break-up or any other typical short-term suffer that you can live through, as I understand this is the thing that gonna be your mate for the rest of your life. If you can't get rid of it - you should learn to accept it, my man. Trust me, I didn't read it from Wikipedia or else, this is the thing I sadly experienced. Psychiatrist is not a psychologist, he is a real doctor who will not just listen you but will get to the heart of the problem and will help you to accept it so you can move on. Yes, probably you will get tabs also AS THE PART of your therapy and shit but man, untill your mind will produce "antibodies" you need a help so at least you can back to a normal life. Alcohol is not an option and you prolly know it well. So all up to you, man.
P.S
The friend of mine went on a lsd trip with me and it was good but after that it probably triggered his mind so he could not sleep for five days untill he get to the doctor. It's not just about LSD it's about all his life that was full of bad things who were accumulating until that moment and BOOM it happened. After two weeks of therapy he came back to a normal life, he can work, he doesn't look like a shit nor he can speak not like a 80 y.o ass. He can smile, an anxiety is not what he feel 24/7 anymore.
Last edited by Hug; Dec 3, 2018 at 01:55 AM.
damn yall niggas was suffering behind those gangsta personas
I love you all, get well, yall gonna make it
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Dude, I see you trying to expell your feelings here and I appreciate it, I hope it helped you a little BUT...
Joking apart, I'd rather you to visit a psychiatrist. For real, man, depression and all these mental issues are like a headache - you mustn't endure it. This is not a break-up or any other typical short-term suffer that you can live through, as I understand this is the thing that gonna be your mate for the rest of your life. If you can't get rid of it - you should learn to accept it, my man. Trust me, I didn't read it from Wikipedia or else, this is the thing I sadly experienced. Psychiatrist is not a psychologist, he is a real doctor who will not just listen you but will get to the heart of the problem and will help you to accept it so you can move on. Yes, probably you will get tabs also AS THE PART of your therapy and shit but man, untill your mind will produce "antibodies" you need a help so at least you can back to a normal life. Alcohol is not an option and you prolly know it well. So all up to you, man.
P.S
The friend of mine went on a lsd trip with me and it was good but after that it probably triggered his mind so he could not sleep for five days untill he get to the doctor. It's not just about LSD it's about all his life that was full of bad things who were accumulating until that moment and BOOM it happened. After two weeks of therapy he came back to a normal life, he can work, he doesn't look like a shit nor he can speak not like a 80 y.o ass. He can smile, an anxiety is not what he feel 24/7 anymore.

You're a good man, Hug.

I wish you all the best Zap, I can only offer my ear and to reiterate what hug said above. If you need to talk to someone I'm sure any of our DMs are open, but please do see a psychiatrist
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thanks guys. I think i was a bit too drunk when posting this but im pretty ok at the moment.
That holds some truth but im not really depressed or anything like that.

Anyway it's nice to see that even here in internet people care about each other.
Thanks Brothers.

fuck