Toribash
Original Post
What did YOU have for Breakfast!?
Simple question.

My answer - 4 pieces of toast, a MrPoptart, and some cereal. You need a lot of energy if you want to poorly attempt to make a mod.

Also, if you didn't eat Breakfast (=O), please state why.
[CBK]
I had some milo cerial... Lol
I was ready to go to the beach, Then i had to have breakfast.. So, I didn't have much thismorning
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I had spicy homemade noodles and milk and shrimp and some chicken and some pork.

yeah...I like breakfast!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
mrpoptart lol
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
today i had a Gerona bar
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
I had chicken, rice, lettuce, eggplant, milk, and fish. It was fried-like. Except for the milk. I luv my meals!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I had a bowl of Apple Jaks (muahahaha Dark Jak!) with a cucumber from my gramma's garden. Mixin' it up a little.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!