Ranking
You could probably pull off around 140k for that.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
How much it can cost me a full set 128x128? Just a normal set, no trails etc

Also (idk if i have to post this here) how much it can cost me an Aqua+Black Set, using that full 128?
Latinamerican (Spanish talker)/Fell free to haggle (Except if i say so)/Aikido Fan/BIG Anime Fan
depends on the Artist... and on the style of the set. most sets are made in 512 so it doesn't matter what resolution you use it for.
tribal is kinda cheap but with robot and humanish sets and stuff like that you can get very expensive when its a known artist.
for a normal set like nothing that special you can say: 15-40k but as I said depends on artist and style
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
I was mostly interested in a simple Aqua color with Black lines set, not something rly expensive.
So 15k aprox is the minimum? Fuck... thx
Latinamerican (Spanish talker)/Fell free to haggle (Except if i say so)/Aikido Fan/BIG Anime Fan
bagurz: It doesn't depend on the color.
but maybe you find something less expensive but reqesting one is more than searching one for sale also try to haggle
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Haggle huh? Thx! I'm gonna watch the art forum, thx
id say 50k since its all c/p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Onda
how much full alpha imperial with hair

40-100k
need 10k qi for it.

Of course I know how much qi does it need...
Also your stimation is stupid (Just saying and comparing prices from other parts

Someone that can give a real aproximied price of a Full Alpha Imperial