ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Portfolio] Shook's pixel dump
So yeah, in here, i will post my most recent works of pixel art. The oldest image i'll be posting is my entry to Mich's pixel competition. But why is this? Because i don't want to flood this place with old stuff, that is likely not on par with my current stuff.

I'll be updating this thread regularily, as a portfolio should be. So, without further ado, i shall BEGIN.

- My entry to Mich's pixel competition. It's mainly a mini-battlefield, complete with more or less pretty scenery, and a red dragon toasting a guy in the background.

- Same as above, but magnified to twice the size, so you can see what's going on.

- Some little guy i made while bored. Don't be fooled though, he's a vicious predator. :U (And yes, that's a leg he's standing on)

All works are open for both criticism and comments.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
You should make a Pixel Gata logo. It'd be bad ass :3
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
I cant exactly see whats going on, there are a couple of black guys, 2 have guns and the other is shoop-da-wooping?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I cant exactly see whats going on, there are a couple of black guys, 2 have guns and the other is shoop-da-wooping?

Agreed :P

Maybe they're throwing lances? :v
It goes like this:
- Guy 1 (bottom left) is perforating Guy 2 with a minigun.
- Guy 2 manages to fire a shot from his pistol while being minigunned, which happens to headshot Guy 3, who's hanging on the border of the image.
- Guy 3 has fired his gun shortly before being headshotted, the bullet hitting Guy 4 (bottom right) in the head.
- Guy 4 has fired his rocket launcher on the platform where Guy 5 is standing, catapulting him upwards, and later on, having him die of fall damage.
- Guy 5 accidentally drops his grenade in surprise when being catapulted upwards, which is bound to land in between Guy 1 and 2.
- Mr. Generic Red Dragon is toasting Guy 6 in the background during the entire scene.

Also, here's a version where the guys are significantly more visible.

Thank you, contrasting colors! (Guy 3 and 6 are kinda hard to see now, but i'd rather have them colored uniformly)
Originally Posted by shook View Post
It goes like this:
- Guy 1 (bottom left) is perforating Guy 2 with a minigun.
- Guy 2 manages to fire a shot from his pistol while being minigunned, which happens to headshot Guy 3, who's hanging on the border of the image.
- Guy 3 has fired his gun shortly before being headshotted, the bullet hitting Guy 4 (bottom right) in the head.
- Guy 4 has fired his rocket launcher on the platform where Guy 5 is standing, catapulting him upwards, and later on, having him die of fall damage.
- Guy 5 accidentally drops his grenade in surprise when being catapulted upwards, which is bound to land in between Guy 1 and 2.
- Mr. Generic Red Dragon is toasting Guy 6 in the background during the entire scene.

Also, here's a version where the guys are significantly more visible.

Thank you, contrasting colors! (Guy 3 and 6 are kinda hard to see now, but i'd rather have them colored uniformly)

/EARLY invasion
Cortex Command much ? xD heh...
Nice work Shook !
Centuries Of Damn
Mmm perhaps. And thanks. :U

Also, here is moar stuff.

- Beholder is actually Danish for "container".

- You've already seen this one, probably. =P

- Robophish.
Last edited by Shook; Sep 17, 2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Added sum robophish
Robophish = pure epicness
It's my favourite peice till now :3

The beholder's head could be round-er :P
Thanks! Also...

How's that? :U

@FoodEater: YOU would make a great drop-ship. ;o