ES Recruitment Drive
Nah, the pistol is far too big to be held in one hand by any human. Mind you, the hand is of normal human size, the pistol is fucking tremendous.

Also, i herd u liek scythes.

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Nah, the pistol is far too big to be held in one hand by any human. Mind you, the hand is of normal human size, the pistol is fucking tremendous.

Also, i herd u liek scythes.

Yes indeed, I do like scythes. Now, make death holding it. That'd be awesome.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Are the two stubs handles?

Scary scythe. It would definitely tear the guy's flesh apart. into a million pieces :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Are the two stubs handles?

Yup, though it should be possible to hold it anywhere where it isn't spiky or decorated. =P

Also, since you folks like anti-aliasing so much...

But mind you, anti-aliasing excludes transparency. Black background because it fits the scythe much more than a white background does.
I ain't lettin' you guys off so easy. ;o

- how do i moustache

- Can't remember if i've shown you before.

- Oh hello there Jerry.

- Jerry tends to show up at odd places.

- Duct tape; recommended by doctors and dentists around the world!

- aaaaaaaaaaaaa

- It's a tree. There's no owl in it. Ehh.

- pipe good

- Greetings, Garry.

- Gatling SMG. I wonder when our world makes one.

- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- NO PROBLEM JUST PUT ON YOUR COOLFACE

- õ_õ

- Cheers bro.

- Dirty filthy kobolds!

- anrgy pplz
I love the new smileys. These forums really ought to make good use of them. I mean, they are like gods compared to and
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Gentlemen, would you like some BUMPSAUCE for that huge GRATITUDE STEAK? (AKA bump and thanks a ton )

Some of you probably have seen some of the stuff i'm about to post, but hey, some =/= all.

- An alien spaceship, zerg rush class. Originally intended to be used by Bilza and HoboJoey for their game, but then they switched artist. Don't worry guys, i don't mind it. :U

- Moar alien spaceship, this time with a gun so big that you could fit a small house in there. If it wasn't for the fact that the gun was active.

- Spaaaaaaceship. Inb4phallic.

- This is Dinko. He's a kobold, and as such barely stands one meter tall. And yes, he's fully grown. I was supposed to do more work on him, but i think i need to practice some more before i do that. >.>

- Oh hello Larry. Guys, keep away from him. He is insane. Read his longest description here.