Ranking
I really wish this game matched you based on packs opened and cards crafted, not win/loss ratio or games played.

Cause I'm sick and tired of using my basic cards against actually structured decks.

Edit: seriously, I can't get my fucking daily quests done because they're victory quests and I've been matched up against mech decks continuously.
Last edited by Oracle; Jun 6, 2015 at 01:38 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I really wish this game matched you based on packs opened and cards crafted, not win/loss ratio or games played.

Cause I'm sick and tired of using my basic cards against actually structured decks.

Edit: seriously, I can't get my fucking daily quests done because they're victory quests and I've been matched up against mech decks continuously.

It's more of the fact of WHEN you're playing Oracle.

Seasons reset at the end of the month, you barely get any bonus stars. I think the highest players in the world start at Rank 15 in the next month to put things in perspective. tl;dr: You're probably playing higher ranked players because its early in the season
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

I think I have a good arena deck

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Most my decks are decks I made myself. But there are some that are different variations of famous decks.

Though I doubt you'll understand what half of these mean =D

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

This troll game never gives me a daily worth over 40 gold <.< rerolls galore, not a single 60 gold quest ever, let alone 100.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
This troll game never gives me a daily worth over 40 gold <.< rerolls galore, not a single 60 gold quest ever, let alone 100.

Variance matey, give it time! Honestly I might just buy you some packs sometime.

Climbed to Rank 12 with minimal difficulty. I find that once you get to about rank 10, you only see the "competitive" decks, such as Control/Patron Warrior, Ramp Druid (Taunt or Combo variant), Oil/Miracle Rogue, Fatigue/Freeze/Mech Mage, Aggro/Mech Shaman, Zoo/Handlock/SOME(Barely)Demonlock, Quartermaster Paladin, Face/MidRange Hunter, and control Priest. Usually with every best in slot card.

5-10 is just "do you know how to use the deck in each match up"

And Rank 5 to Legend feels like really tough decision making.

I still would enjoy reaching legendary for the first time this season. I have a weakness for changing decks all the god damn time though. Also I have 1800 dust and don't know which Legendary I want. The only competitive ones I don't own that I can think of are King Mukla, Gahzrilla, Malorne, and Onyxia. Obviously all of those are stretches, but I already have like... pretty much all the legendaries one would need.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!