ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Nibs - Empathy Demo
Hey everybody! I'm back to pester you with my music again!

I recorded and fiddled around with one of the songs of my upcoming debut album, "The rain's just a cover", which should be coming out sometime at the end of this year.

The song is called Empathy, and has a secret third verse that I probably won't fit in to the actual song when we finally produce the disc. I just thought I would record something today as a demonstration for what is to come!

Hope you enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/nibsone/empathy-demo
Last edited by Peter; Apr 20, 2015 at 06:18 AM.
lol
The breaths you take are too often, and too pronounced. The audio quality is also very..questionable. Beat was rather repetitive, and might as well have not even existed.
At points, you seem to just be rambling on incoherently, and the lyrics aren't prominent enough. And when you fucked with the pitch of you voice. Oh. Was it awful to listen to.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
The breaths you take are too often, and too pronounced. The audio quality is also very..questionable. Beat was rather repetitive, and might as well have not even existed.
At points, you seem to just be rambling on incoherently, and the lyrics aren't prominent enough. And when you fucked with the pitch of you voice. Oh. Was it awful to listen to.

damn dude

admittedly i didn't enjoy it much either.
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Cool! Thankyou! How did my dick taste?

oh come on
it's not our fault that you're incapable of making decent music.

you can improve, you have my faith!!!

nvm holy fuck
I listened to it again.
Last edited by HolyShrimp; Apr 22, 2015 at 05:36 PM.
hahah I really don't understand. should listen to my actual produced demo in that other thread.
So on the tangent of "I'm inapable of making decent music", how am I supposed to "improve" through your "faith"?

Isn't that a tad contradictory? Maybe a little sarcastic and degrading? Purposely being a cunt?

Edit: PS, I'm not angry at you for constructively criticizing. I'm not actually a self indulged narcissist. I just like arguing.
Seriously, I'm glad you guys even took thirty seconds out of your day to listen to my music. Thank you!
Last edited by Peter; Apr 22, 2015 at 06:30 PM.
lol
Isn't that a tad contradictory? Maybe a little sarcastic and degrading? Purposely being a cunt?

i think you may be on something there, friend.
follow your dreams.

Edit: PS, I'm not angry at you for constructively criticizing. I'm not actually a self indulged narcissist. I just like arguing.
Seriously, I'm glad you guys even took thirty seconds out of your day to listen to my music. Thank you!

ok im sorry for being a rude cunt