Toribash
Original Post
Eurovision 2015
Voting's just closed. Who are you sopporting, who do you think will win, what was your favorite act.

I voted for my country, Sweden of course, so I hope they win. Got a bet riding on it too.
But it would be sweet if Australia won otherwise.

Make sure to spoiler anything related to the winner/voting results once it's known. ;)
I really like Italy with their Grande Amore. Unfortunately, this year I don't have anyone to support because Ukraine did not take part in the contest.
S | B | F
i Think sweden or australia will win
Signature
I only watched a few acts.
But germany and australia seemed pretty good.
I also liked those finnish guys, sad they didn't make it to the finals.

I normally should support my own country but we decided to throw in the worst song ever while we got much better bands in our country. Rip netherlands.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK master race, our crap song and whole 1 point will clearly win

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

Spoiler on votes so far

It was garbage. Can't believe that trash fallout boy wannabe won. Russia deserved it. I can't believe Germany didn't get any points either, she was pretty good.

But hey, with cyprus giving greece 8 points and lithuania giving estonia 12 points, who expected an actual competition?

They should just end it, eurovision is an eyesore.
Hoss.

Winner spoiler

NORWAY GOT ROBBED

GERMANY WERE FUCKING AWFUL I DON'T THINK WE WERE WATCHING THE SAME SHOW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Better than "WHAOAOOAOAHHHHHHHH WHAOAHOAHAOHAOHO WE ARE THE HEROES OF OUR TIME XDXDXDXDXDXD"
Hoss.