ES Recruitment Drive
In your opinion

not according to literally the rest of Europe and Australia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yes because they actually voted for merit instead of political bias

We both know Cyprus didn't give Greece 8 points because Greece's song was actually the third best song.
Hoss.
Give me more examples then 2 countries out of 40. Sweden clearly had the best song I really don't know what your argument is. Yes countries tend to be more lenient to their neighbouring countries but I really don't think that effects the overall points. I mean sweden borders with 2 countries and literally EVERY country gave sweden points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Montenegro and Macedonia both gave Albania points. Lithuania completely ignored Russia even though every other country gave Russia points(yeah fuck you neighbor we just recently had a public military demonstration to piss off)

Ireland giving england a point so they wouldn't be dead last. Plenty of examples.

People don't give points to the artists, they give points to the countries depending on whether they like or hate the country. It's been like that for at least as long as I remember eurovision.
Last edited by Hyde; May 24, 2015 at 01:20 AM.
Hoss.
Yes. Everyone who voted for Sweden/Belgium voted because they didn't want to vote for anyone else based on politics. The dutch gave Belgium 12 points. Belgium were one of the worst performers if not the worst. Hungary was absolute garbage and somehow still managed to get points.
Hoss.