Ranking
Original Post
RainMeter
I was in another thread and saw that many members of Toribash also use RainMeter. So I guess I want to know what interesting skins you use.

Providing locations from where you found them would help too.

My novelty skin is Lanettes PC
A system monitor designed using Pokemon.

http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/73003
Mine;

I'm using customized versions of Simplesentence and Steam specials.

Mostly updated to my final version, but I need to rid that left dock. I just have to find a nice way to handle running processes.... (which is what that bar is). I moved my launch icons to a radial dock, which is wayyy more efficient and useful.

EDIT: Just spent some time making my clock say words not numbers, now it says "It's nearly twenty five to ten at night" instead of 9:34PM. Rainmeter is sooooooo fun
Last edited by Gorman; Jan 31, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Gorman, quick question about that Steam Specials skin.
How do you get it to be transparent?

I've yet to figure out how to edit and make my own skins.
Well the simplest way is just to right click it -> settings -> transparency -> X%

Mine is edited,
;Text colors.
TitleFontColor=255,255,255,160
ItemColor=255,255,255,160
PriceColor=255,255,255,80
Ctrl+F ;Text colors
the colours are in format RGBA, so just modifying the last integer is all you need to add semi-transparency.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I think you misunderstood me.
I'm talking about the black part behind the words, like in this picture.

ohhhhh, I deleted it, so not sure what it said.

But if you look within the first half you will see a section called background or something, post the code and i can point you straight to it.
up2u I had a look at your skin.
At the top of the file there is:

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
Author=Sooner266
BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,196

Change the 196 to a 0 to make completely transparent
Hope this helps
Would definately be glad too
I haven't been using rainmeter for very long (about four months at the most) but if I'm not able to answer it I am sure someone else would be more than happy to.