Toribash
Originally Posted by hezkezljr View Post
how wouldyou make it hollow? you might need alot of objects for that
-----
unless its a fiji bottle

Well as it is toribash a simpler bottle would do if you want to create it with better physics.

Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
All you need is a weighted bottom half

When flipping the bottle, most of the water flows in to the middle and top part of the bottle during the flip, so the ball inside method would act more like the real thing. This what you suggested is ofc much simpler to create, but not as accurate.
This must be the wierdest request being done Bottle flipping in toribash, dang!

Bottle flipping montages Toribash edition. god damn it guys!
well I tried making it, but I think toribash physics don't really like the idea of making it more realistic. lol

I'll try making the simpler version tomorrow, unless someone else wants to make it or has started working on it.

Broken Physics show

Test without ball

Ball inside bottle actually works tho

wait, set the friction of the ball and the top and walls of the bottle to -10000
THAT EXACT NUMBER!
its a glitch sora and i are experimenting with, i dont know how to explain how this works but im pr sure it just does :P
lemme know if it doesnt!

EDIT:
i didnt see the second message! thought you were saying it didnt work!
Last edited by Hezk; Jan 22, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
make the bottle bigger and add more balls? would probably make it simulate water even more?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by hezkezljr View Post
wait, set the friction of the ball and the top and walls of the bottle to -10000
THAT EXACT NUMBER!
its a glitch sora and i are experimenting with, i dont know how to explain how this works but im pr sure it just does :P
lemme know if it doesnt!

EDIT:
i didnt see the second message! thought you were saying it didnt work!

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
make the bottle bigger and add more balls? would probably make it simulate water even more?

It's not the ball inside that is broken, something ends messing the rotation physics that the bottle should have, like you can see in the "broken physics" gifs, the bottle started balancing it self upsidedown/sideways countering the rotation even tho the heaviest point of bottle (the ball that is supposed to be water) was all the way up or on the side. (In real life the heaviest point should be trying to get itself facing the ground, but what happened here is nothing like that is supposed to happen)
Last edited by joope1; Jan 23, 2017 at 12:19 AM.
Gravity. It's gravity. That's the main force that allows the bottle to flip. You either need to dramatically increase the gravity, dramatically increase the weight of the bottle and "water", or both.

Also, most of the water in a bottle flip stays at the bottom. It's like swinging around a bucket of water. Keep the bottom half of the bottle weighted, that's it.

Even with a lot of fine tuning, there's a chance that there's actually something in the engine/physics that would make this not work.
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
It's not the ball inside that is broken, something ends messing the rotation physics that the bottle should have, like you can see in the "broken physics" gifs, the bottle started balancing it self upsidedown/sideways countering the rotation even tho the heaviest point of bottle (the ball that is supposed to be water) was all the way up or on the side. (In real life the heaviest point should be trying to get itself facing the ground, but what happened here is nothing like that is supposed to happen)

try adding some slight thrust upward on the top of the bottle, and thrust downward on the ball(s) (Agreed with kirito, bigger bottle and more balls could be better)
I like where this is going but agreed with Kirito and Deadkitten about the water part.

And make the bottle bigger like the Fiji bottle.