Ranking
Your application is under discussion
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
py App
I'll start with the simple information.
Nationality: Australian
Yep.

I wear a range of socks. However, rarely change them. I've probably had this odd pair of socks on long enough for them to be considered shoes, at this point I think they're even fire resistant.
Colour: (Well, one batman sock while the other is a black sock with a plain yellow tip)

Picture of me.
https://imgur.com/a/EpeYJ16
This is me... Waiting for a bowling ball.
No, I didn't pick those shoes, they're bowling shoes. I have a size 14 foot, this makes having large black and red shoes... dangerous.

Picture of my pets.
Sadly I couldn't get any. (Basement has no lights)

Mothers age.
58 I think, not too sure. Around that probs.

I've only ever met one of your members in-game (Witch), I believed we exchanged about no words.

More Important Stuff.
I partially speak Japanese, I'm under 6 foot, My name begins with E and ends with C, thinking about changing my toribash username, I am in a relationship.

Genuine Toribash History

Previous "Known" Clans: TBMC, Apex, FC, Envy, Monk.

Yeah, that's really all I got. Oh, I play Aikido mostly.

Thanks.
Last edited by Tiger; Mar 29, 2019 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Dundidimd my grammar
i sad man
Application
Basics about me!
-------------------------------
Username: Alterations
height: 5'6
Eye color: Blue
Socks: I mostly have black socks. But I have these really cute dog socks that I wear with my animal slippers! Ooo, also I have some LED socks that I can control with a remote!!

Pets
------------------
I used to have a big boi german shepard! but he passed away.
-rip Rocky 2018-

Mother's age
---------------------------
Uhhhh Idk likeee 50?

Toribash things
------------------------------
I stopped playing in 2017 and I just really started getting into it a lot lately!
I'm a 4th dan black belt
Toch is my son (M i n e)
I'm hoping to get as good as I was before I left :o
I usually play ABD and Boxshu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Aight here goes

General Info
I'm from India.
I'm 18 years old
I don't want to post my picture cuz once I memed a pic of a guy on toribash and now we're rivals and I can't let him get my pic...
I'm not that into socks.
Mum is 40ish

Toribash
I joined way back and have returned twice. This is the second time. Always left due to being busy with studies but since I'll be in college just a few months from now I might be here longer. I like to play all aikido related mods. Never got the knack for realism.

Now, I think that I'll be pretty nice addition to the clan cause I can maintain forum activity. I am really social and have a specialty of making jokes at awkward moments.

Also, I make textures too, would've given you examples but they're on my other machine.

Also, I'm banned from posting on (Vibe).

Thank you.
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Your app is under discussion
-----
Thurnax and Alterations are now members of Py!
Last edited by Life; Mar 31, 2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P Static
My name junai, here is dog: https://imgur.com/a/cozqD8B
My real name is Nicholas but I prefer Nick.
My mother is 42 years young.
I'm from the USA and my timezone is EST.
I'm the ripe age of 16 years old

Toribash info: My main mod is ABD, I've been in a lot of clans throughout the years such as Crooks, Im, satire, etc., and I go way back with a lot of players including Violet, Karbn, Azazel, and more people that got better than me because I stopped playing for a while.

A few things about me: My favorite fruit is the Cavendish Banana, I'm a die hard LiL PEEP fan, I'm a mall goth, I paint my nails, and I've been playing toribash for too long.

Contact info: Message me on forums because I'm active on them or on discord @ Junai#0001
Last edited by junai; Apr 1, 2019 at 12:52 AM.
aight so im aware lots of you folks kinda wish my death but im tryna fix it here.

General Shiz:

Alrighty so, im an American highschool student at the age of 16, i play this game way to much for it to be healthy and im forum active so thats a big Swedish flag (get it cuz the flag is a plus ha.) Violet convinced me to come back so ive decided to. Soo yeaaa insert dab meme here.

Required Shiz Cuz Yall Wanna Be Picky:

Well for starters I'm wearing some crusty ass blue and black socks, have had them on so long they could be used as armor but we wont talk about that rn. My mother is like 70 so yea rip. Here are some pics of me, don't stare to long or you'll turn to stone tho.

The one and only

And sadly i lost my dog a few weeks ago so no pics of her. R.I.P Likus.

also Artisan < Chax
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare