Toribash
Original Post
The Flying John Bomb! (and three steps to elbow destruction) XD
Heh, well, here's one of my better replays. It starts out normal enough with me grabbing my opponant's head and thrusting my crotch into him. Then, I lift him by his head a bit before setting him back down and leaping into the air, soon followed by driving my knees so hard into his midsection that it not only splits him in half, but my lower legs go with it! XD

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: The Flying John Bomb! XD
Haha that was incredible and maybe even worthy of being on the default replays on the next version
Wow, you really think so? I'm glad you like it, it was definitely one of my best (if not the best) replay I've managed to make so far. ^_^
Odd. My name happens to be John also and I did one eerily similar to yours. :P

That was amaaaaaazing! Imagine pulling that off in a multiplayer match! They'd shit themselves!
These are delicious links. You must click them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48vuoO2PQY.................http://www.myspace.com/drsteel
Three easy steps to elbow destruction...
Heh, glad you guys like it too. ^_^

I haven't really been playing Toribash too much lately (family trip to my grandparents' house), but I'm trying to re-figure out my method of ripping off the opponent's arms at the elbows in two turns... ;) I'll post it if I can find it again, of course.

[EDIT:] Well, of course, I happened to find it within minutes of posting this... [sigh] That's always how it happens, isn't it?

And the best part of it all? The grab is still attached to the main portion of the body, not the arms you just ripped off. the possibilities are delicious. The replay I attached isn't really anything special, it's just the first time I refound the move. I did manage to take out one of his legs, though. I'll post the basics of it in the main Toribash forum.