Ranking
Re: To the people complaining about having to pay for 2.0
Originally Posted by takwu
That's your opinion, not a fact.

An opinion which will be proven fact. Just wait and see.

Exactly. It is suicide to keep paying for a server out of your own pocket for everyone indefinitely. If anyone does not believe it, try it yourself. I'll mourn for you.

Then open donations. Apparently, everyone is already willing to give him money. Why can't they donate, then?
Originally Posted by di4gram
That's your opinion, not a fact.

An opinion which will be proven fact. Just wait and see.

This, you see, was the reason for all the comparison with games like Sin and Half Life: Ep1. It already has been proven. I don't think I should say anymore on this, because I promised to be less argumentative about the matter.

Originally Posted by Mungy
LOL TO EACH HIS OWN MAYBE A BULLET TASTES GOOD I SUPPORT ANY IDEA!

I just want to know: What does this actually mean? it has no real sense to it in the context.
Rather something is worth certain amount of money is completely subjective to each consumer. For one person it is worth the money, for another it isn't.

For some people, Toribash 2 is worth $15 before it even comes out. That, my friend, is a fact. If you were saying that it is not worth the money for anyone, then you have already been proven wrong. No need to wait. If you were saying that it isn't worth the money for yourself, then I don't think anyone should give a damn.

It is ridiculous to compare Toribash to games like Sin. They don't have anything in common in terms of gameplay. Show a game where you can do everything in the same way as Toribash, then you can compare. Take a look at the promote video and do them all in another game. If you can't, then there is no point in comparing the prices.

BTW please start your own thread for debates on either "worth" or other games. This thread is for suggesting the demo.
This thread is for suggesting the demo.

I suggest the demo. I don't suggest paying for Toribash per se but I suggest the demo, in compliance with takwu's orders.

Everybody else take a turn, then the admins can lock this thread as it will have fulfilled its designated purpose.
Topic evolution, man.

Maybe the game is worth money to some people, and not to others, but the fact remains that if there are games that are out there that cost less and have more content in people's eyes, it won't sell. Bleh. Why am I STILL arguing about this? /me stops.
Originally Posted by XxVampirexX
i haven't been here long but i feel as if i owe it 2 hampa to pay for that game,
it's a good game and i wana keep playing and it feels moraly right to pay...

Im like so much with that idea... As soon as i figure out how to pay from here (Estonia). And how to get my mom to give me the money, since i think i dodnt have enough myself.

But about that "double the features and ill buy it" talk... Just keep the game as simple and fun as it is, hampa. I love it. ;)
Your truly, P. Etheryte
turvas u stollen that sig quote i belive, mark it as a quote and i'll stop bugin u =)

if ur the guys bother or u got permission then pleas excuse me
No quote is original, everything's been done :P
I could pull a quote off my magic top hat:
"There is no use for knowledge unless you have the wisdom to use it"
Well, someone has probably said that before, so even though i made it up in 3.83 seconds, it isn't original, probably D=

Always look on the bright side of death...o/`
Just be-fore-you draw your terminal breath o/`
Life's a piece of shit, now you look at it...~~~
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by XxVampirexX
turvas u stollen that sig quote i belive, mark it as a quote and i'll stop bugin u =)

if ur the guys bother or u got permission then pleas excuse me

actually that is a quote from a book. I cant remember its name right now, so i'll post the name later. Im sure this quote wasnt created by him as the first. :P

Edit: Now i remember the book's name: The Laws Of Murphy. Or something like tthat. A very fun book. I found that quote from that book, not from this forum.
Your truly, P. Etheryte