Toribash
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
It's not that I dislike the look itself, it's just that we're bringing ideas (that really do no good for the forum) from other forums.
But it looks alright, I guess. There are just some tiny details that looks a bit tedious, but overall it's fine. It's getting there.

Cheer up emo kid.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Cheer up emo kid.

For some reason that really hurt. >:'c

(No really, it stings in that place where my heart used to be. That place where there's now just a big, cold, void.)
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
'tis nice, 'tis very nice.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
For some reason that really hurt. >:'c

(No really, it stings in that place where my heart used to be. That place where there's now just a big, cold, void.)

/wrist /wrist /wrist

Anyway though, I guess it's alright. Not a big fan of all the flashy stuff though I guess.
I suppose it looks more fun and more worked through, but still, you know. Yeah but I've gotten used to it now (except for the misplaced icons ._.) so I'm starting to like it. Good job all, etc.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
It's pretty cool.
I don't like the Post Reply button though.
Why there has to be yellow in the desing ?? Yellow absolutely doesn't fit in the concept... and the little pictures... why not... can be helpfull ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
the forums is lookin cool....even better than before...new thread icons are good as well but i didnt like the fact theris no option to chose the old ones...
Originally Posted by AltairBR View Post
the forums is lookin cool....even better than before...new thread icons are good as well but i didnt like the fact theris no option to chose the old ones...

But the old ones were crap. :/

Plus, now they'd fit in even less.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!