Ranking
books! I love em. Some that I would suggest would be Mark Helprins Winters Tale, anything by Fyodor Dostoyevsky or F. Scott Fitzgerald, or J.D. Salinger.

If you are looking for something a bit more twisted, anything by Chuck Palihnuik is a good bet.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
TWILIGHT C-RIES!!!!

jk

avoid that

Try A series of unfortunate events, Catch-22 (loved it), Robinson Crusoe, all them classics. I haven't read in a long while. Love reading. Just too busy with school
^oh the irony, eh?

inheritance series, as they already said.

alice in wonderland+through the looking glass

lots of good ones are there....

hmmmm

I'll think over it while eating dinner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Catch-22 (loved it)

epic.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Mathew Riley is pretty good, a hell easy read and very entertaining.

Eg, in one book the main character drops a jeep out the back of a 747 onto an F18. And in another they have to fight against the british, french and american special forces to capture what they think is an alien spacecraft (not going to spoil ;)).

Start at Ice Station and gogogo!

Also Terry Prachet is good, as previously said ;)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I'll make a list of books/authors/series you guys suggested. I visit a library every fortnight. This Friday would be the day. I'll see if the library has anything you guys suggested, borrow, read then cross them off.
For god's sake, people, read some Stephen King.

For awesomeness, read Cell, The Dark Half and Carrie.

For pants shitting purposes, read all of Nightmares and Dreamscapes and Gerald's Game.

For ball shrivelling and blood freezing purposes, read Pet Sematary. (that is how it is spelled)
infamous
I like to read novels that are not classed at mature, alot of the time they are great fun to read.

Ones by Micheal Pryor are actually pretty good, finished reading "Blaze of Glory" a while ago and am looking for the sequel. Also, like my brother said Stephen King is great, I'm not that bigger fan, I've just read some of the Dark Tower series.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I do enjoy reading occasionally, especially before I sleep. Last book I read was "Deadly, unna?". Also waiting to read to sequel to it, and possibly the movie.
It makes me wonder..
I'm not much of a reader, currently reading Weighing The Soul.

I forgot the author lol.

It's kind of interesting, but I often get distracted.