Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Discord Moderators.
Countless times, I see people going into the support Discord with questions and getting them answered takes a really long time. I understand you moderators have your own lives, you don't get payed so some questions don't get answered.

My suggestion is creating a moderator team that deals with discord problems. Pretty much server sits for a set amount of time before shift changes and another person sits. This allows all questions to be answered in a reasonable amount of time.

I feel that during certain times, you head to discord and you see all these people online but none of them help you out with what ever it is you are in #support for.

Example: Minutes before this post I head into support to ask a question about the Update. I ask my question and literally no one answers me. This was 21 minutes ago and no one has been able to help me.

It is times like these where if someone was on discord shift, they would be able to help me with my problem quickly and there is no problems.

Now, I don't mean to sit and watch the discord the whole time but be more aware of what is happening with in that server. So people don't have to wait 30 mins for a fix to a problem that could prove simple.