Ranking
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Nice rhythm game.

don't suggest osu because already played it.

There are some good ones on ios.
Cytus is prolly the best, but there's also rythm control 2 and deemo
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Kyure why you spamming 1 game suggestion please make a better list or atleast make a example on why it is what you suggest.
I'd like to get ACU (Assassin's Creed Unity).
Should I get another one before?

Also, should I buy Dayz, or wait for Tom Clancy's The Division?
Modo Bestia
i played this game 3 or 4 years ago, but i've forgotten the title.

it was a free online game. i think you had to download it. anyway, it was a pixelated platformer. i remember having to go through these doors or portals which sent you to a different version of the level (the colours changed) and there was a timer in each level. i think that if i didn't complete a level in time, i would get killed by this darkness coming from the left hand side of the screen. i think the plot was to save the princess (and no, it's not a weird version of mario).. i also remember the site saying that the game was mildly disturbing and not suitable for 12 years or under or something, if that helps.
i think the main character was a blob, but i'm not entirely sure.

massive thanks to anyone who knows what i'm talking about. been trying to find it for a while now.
---------
*EDIT*
i've finally found it! the game is called eversion. all i did was search 'disturbing platformer download'. hehe.
Last edited by MintCat; Aug 15, 2014 at 12:43 PM.
Aw, you found it and I just found it for you Dx. Alwell. I will try my best to answer all I can.