Ranking
Original Post
Dear Epic
I have a proposal to make to you that comes from UNCE and myself. As some of you may know, UNCE is in a steep recession and has hit its all-time low just recenetly due to an inactivity spike and many key members leaving. This being said, I would like to ask if you are willing to merge with our sorry clan, seeing as how we both have a smaller amount of members than most other clans.

Epic is still developing, and UNCE needs to redevelop, and I see an oppurtunity to merge into a 25-member super clan. Believe me, myself and your leader, a good friend of mine, had no prior plans of this merge until this afternoon, when I asked him the question. He told me to ask the clan if they would be willing to follow through with this and he also was willing to do this himself. So, I leave this up to you, my members are for this because we need new, fresh, active members to help us up from our sudden fall.

So, I ask you now to consider the oppurtunity to merge with an older, and dare I say, possibly more experienced clan with older members. If we do this I can see a strong future ahead of us that is sure to make us all content and happy.

JDawg ~ UNCE Leader
Since when did I become Asian?
Mmm thats a great idea! I accept this Merge. We just need the last Approval with Volcano.
Ya, i think it would be cool to be a *Super clan*, lol, well, my opinion doesnt matter in the overall picture but i just think it would be cool
(☞゚∀゚)☞
i think this will be awsome. Just one big SUPER CLAN!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I think it would be great! It would help us from the downfall we are having right now.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
I, for one, am all for it.
I would not mind helping out you guys.
So, lets do this shit!
Just have to organize some things.
:o
idle
Well, heres our support if noone else post, or at least a post to support it, so whats our plan Kirby and Jdawg ? Btw glad to have ur support VolcanoX
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Sorry to barge in, but whats the damn point? It would be the same clan from last time. Most of epic is made from UNCE people anyway. It doesn't seem like it would change anything.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
It is?
VolcanoX, Kirby, and Hurric4n3.
That's 3 out of 15 bud.
idle