Toribash
Well i think our new name has to be stylish, classic, kinda like a young michal jackson.... btw duderz that is a freakin disturbing pic
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I say yes. Altough i'd like to be a bouncer, since i've been with VX for about 4 months. And i'm a flying noob.

The name should be something brutal. Like ass. Rape. (Fix that, VX.) But I mean, as long as the immaturity goes down, i'm all about. Oh, I got a lap dance today, so my hormones are fucking flying out of my head...
Arisen from the dead.
Originally Posted by HURRIC4N3 View Post
I say yes. Altough i'd like to be a bouncer, since i've been with VX for about 4 months. And i'm a flying noob.

The name should be something brutal. Like ass. Rape. (Fix that, VX.) But I mean, as long as the immaturity goes down, i'm all about. Oh, I got a lap dance today, so my hormones are fucking flying out of my head...

Lapdances from your mom are awesome so I don't blame you. ;)
Since when did I become Asian?
Ouch, thats gotta burn there hurric4n3, but i gotta say both yallz mom kinda suck at da lap dances, i perfer da belly dances =3
(☞゚∀゚)☞
lol?
anyways, back on track guys :O
what..should we name ourselves..
*looks around*
lol, totally corny: Superclan. But i prefer the idea brought i before with the tags being [E-U]. We could still be the Epic clan and them the UNCE clan but just allied,, hmm "The Epic UNCE brotherhood"?
Originally Posted by Sherlok View Post
lol, totally corny: Superclan. But i prefer the idea brought i before with the tags being [E-U]. We could still be the Epic clan and them the UNCE clan but just allied,, hmm "The Epic UNCE brotherhood"?

No, we are merging, as in one clan, in fact, we already merged, and I believe me and VX are leaders... and the rest will be sorted out. Including a name and tag.
Since when did I become Asian?
ok...guys..were thinking immortal dynasty ( [iD] )
who thinks that'd be a good anme?
i personally think its pretty good..