ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Video
ok whoever has shaders and knows how to make videos we should totaly make one. But firt we need some 1 who knows how to make videos and has shaders...
NO HOMO...
ahh man i know how to make one, but alas i will not have shaders for another 6 weeks or so. Somebody else ante up, im shure our GWAR clan has the uber replays already we just need someone to front the time.

I for one am willing to pay in tc for the services of the video man. If everyone chipped in hopefully it would create more of an incentive to work on it. Maybe 500 or 1k per member.

Well for music on the video i suggest realy any Crystal Method song like Keep Hope Alive. Love those guys. (its electronic/dancey stuff)
Last edited by Turbinia; May 23, 2008 at 04:00 AM.
I know how to make videos, and have shaders. I have already made made one of me. If you guys want me too I can make an even better video for the clan. I'll post a link in a little bit

ok here's the link. I posted it on Google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49816701&hl=en
Last edited by Cristiano; May 27, 2008 at 05:37 AM.
nice replays man, maybe some more panning on the camera work (spinning around guys and zooming).

Just need to axe the hud. I like the use of shaders like in the shader orgy movie, can you do that? if you watch the shader film i guess i like the shaders at 1:20, 1:29, 2:03 and 2:18.

Well i guess if this is going to happen we should decide on a theme. Do we want to do a story one, all multiplayer replays, madmen or whatever. Im game to help realy on anything but the filming part because my current comp cant handle shaders.

also check out this song.
http://turbiniass.googlepages.com/Th...pHopeAlive.wma

*disclaimer, this song is only meant to be listened to and not distributed in any way.
I think a story one. e.g (narrator) one man cannot hope to fight and win alone. he must forge links with other fighters to overcome all odds in any type of battle. show each memebr doing a different style of toribash ( e.g me in sumo [each memebr should choose there favorite mod (or the one that theyve got awesome replays for (me in sambo or sumo)] at the end make a group photo (dunno how but have seen it done- or flicker through each member jus6t standing still. and then put up the EPIC LOGO (do we have a logo?) and then finish..

The fight scenes should be replays from each member and should include heaps of panning.

Finite from me, hope someone reads this and takes something away from it lo

Holmes
hmm i can do a logo if we need a new one.

Also i have Pinnacle, its is a professional video editing suite, so if someone gets the raw footage i can use some software with serroius horse power to get some pro looking trasitions and special effects.

we obviously want everyone in the clan included in the video, it might be interesting to try something that looks more like a music video, stuff timed to the music with cut scenes ect. Just showing off differnt styles is cool, maybe we could mix that into a mortal combat style turney with sumo guys, some break dancing styles, judo, kickboxing ect.
It looks like you guys a pretty good handle on this so I'm completely cool with you guys heading up the clan video. As for replays, definitely pm me if you need some sweet sambo replays or at least one hilarious joust. As for a logo, we could use th one on the clan page and member list:

I can record the replays and then give them to you Turbinia. It sounds like you have a pretty sweet movie editor.