Toribash
Original Post
State of Epic as of 5/25/08
Okay, first I'm going to give everyone a quick update on wtf is going on, as I'm sure most of you are as confused as I was.

1. The merger is dead, done, kaput, both clans have ceased any attempts to merge. Let me repeat, UNCE and Epic are now seperate and distinct clans.

2. VolcanoX and Jdawg have left their respective clans and VX has named me clan leader.

3. Due to the tag confusion caused by the merge, I am reverting the official Epic tag back to [Epic]. Repeat NEW TAG!----->[Epic]<-----NEW TAG!

4. As soon as ManBreakfast transfers mod powers to me there will be some changes:
a. We had formerly been using UNCE's server, now that we are on our own, we will need to get our own server. I will be setting up a thread with the purpose of gathering tcs for the purchase of a server. For now, all donations to this cause will be just that, donations. I have no immediate plans to require any kind of dues.

b. I will be making some small changes to the entry requirements and memberlist (nothing major, don't be worried).

c.
A mass pm has been sent out to members. Its purpose is to direct members to post in this thread confirming their membership. I will be extremely lenient and give a one month deadline for everyone to respond before non responders are taken off the member list.

d. Lastly, I will be contacting Kirby and Hurric4n3 to see if they are still interested in co-leading, and if not, I will be selecting one or two new co-leaders
For those of you who have stayed with Epic throughout this tough and confusing time, I thank you and hope that you will continue to bear with me until all of the above issues are sorted out. If you do, I can guarantee Epic will come out of this a stronger and more unified clan than ever before.

Also, I have seen some of you complaining that our former leadership may have been a bit too strict and tended to make some rash decisions. I have always been attracted to clans that exist to heighten their membership's enjoyment of the game, not clans that are elitist to the point that they alienate some of their membership. As such, please know that I will try to consult the membership as much as possible in the decision making process from here forward, and I hope to bring a much more relaxed atmosphere to the clan.

Edit: Update: ManBreakfast transferred the mod powers to me late last night. All items under 4 have been attended to. If you plan on staying, please check the memberlist to make sure I have you in the correct category. Also, feel free to donate toward getting a server in the Server Fund thread.

If you have read all this and wish to stay in Epic, please post in this thread!
Last edited by xicer; Jun 12, 2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: update 1
sorry man, but about gathering the tc for a clan server, i just blew it on sapphire and noxious. im sorry. i couldve helped hugely.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
no big deal, I'd like to get everything back normal after the fallout from the merge failing before worrying about a server. Judging by your post, I'm glad to see you're sticking around after your reaction to the separate forum fiasco.
man this is sad... just like i told u online grats and if krb and hurricane don't wanna be co-leader's can i be one?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me