Toribash
Original Post
Co-Leader Selection!
Several recent events have shown me how important it is that I begin to distribute the workload around here ahead of schedule. As of this time, neither Kirby nor Hurric4n3 have contacted me regarding co-leadership. Therefore, I am going to assume that they do not want this position. (note: they will remain on the member list until the one month deadline is up though) This means that the two co-leader spots are now officially vacant. While I already have a few candidates in mind that have shown more activity on the forum than anyone else, I am putting this thread up to gather input from the rest of the membership.

The Position: Co-leaders have all the power to admit/deny membership applications, organize clan activities, and control any server that we might attain in the future that I have. Also, co-leaders will obviously first in line for leadership should I resign. However, I will retain the sole moderator position in the forum (meaning co-leaders should pm me for anything they need done) and any booting of existing members will have to be agreed upon.

The Qualifications: ACTIVITY IS VITAL! Also, all potential co-leaders should have shown some leadership ability, and loyalty to the clan.

The Selection: I would ask anyone interested in the position to post here and make your case. Also, those not interested in the position but wanting to contribute are more than willing to nominate a fellow member.

Note: I have sent no pms regarding this thread. The reasoning behind this is that if you are truly active enough to have this position, you should notice this thread on your own.

Edit: Deadline: I'll give this one week

Edit: I had said a week deadline but i feel it is best I get this out of the way now. No one has shown quite the amount of epic forum activity and dedication to the clan as Sherlok, therefore I am naming him co-leader and head of recruiting.
Last edited by xicer; Jun 12, 2008 at 07:19 PM.
ill take the position.
im active on the forum, and check my account almost every day.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I would be interested in fulfilling the co-leader position.

I check the forums multiple times daily and am extremely active in both the forums and in the game.
I beleive i would make a good leader.
I am active on the forums and check at least once a day, normally at the same time of day. i have offered up myself before and as all can see am an active person, i comment in my most forums. I also play everyday and can offer too teach.

btw this is prob really nerdy to be putting in heaps of detail but wat the hell lol

Holmes
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
i would say " i want to be the co-leader " , but not now , cuz i have my exame's next week :P ,it just two week's then the summer will strat , but still i want to be the co-leader , BADLLY ! , i have even made my mom mad sincs playing this game .

note : when anybody say's " summer " i get so happy lol.
Last edited by TheSev; Jun 11, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
actually, i havent seen any of u ever playing the game. :3
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
agreed, and im guessing from the flag sherlok is in australia, which would explain why you never see him.
i am inded
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
I had said a week deadline but i feel it is best I get this out of the way now. No one has shown quite the amount of epic forum activity and dedication to the clan as Sherlok, therefore I am naming him co-leader and head of recruiting.