ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
CLAN WARSSSSS .
hey guy's maybe u have not knowed about somthing called CLAN WAR , i mean like come on , one of the best thing's in a clan that u can smash another , pluse get money lot's of it , i h8 to say it but this caln have only 4-5 ppl posting , that is a big problem , but we need to have clan war's .
i've said it before and i'll say it again. we're still transitioning, i almost have the recruiting issues and co-leader selections done but the clan wide activity check that I pm'ed out when i took over has a month long deadline. however, if and when activity picks up sufficiently, we may get a clan war going with someone.
im up for it, but i agree with xicer, we should wait until we are ready before going all out. first off we need to recruit more and get people to become active, ive been noticing hardly anyone has been posting.. hmm mor Active checks?? xicer mabes you should sticky up a new forum activity test, you know (type here or you are kicked) sorta setup.. just an idea
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
when I took over I pmed a message to post in the state of epic thread or get kicked, however, I gave an month deadline. I was going to call it early and begin to boot, but we just had 2 guys post a couple days ago so i'll give it some more time.
I agree. I say we give people just a little bit longer to confirm their allegiance with Epic. But after that we should really get this clan moving. Lots activity checks, clan wars, competitions, forum discussions etc. Right now we are kind of in a suspended state. When we do land, I want to hit the ground running.
Hell YEAH. I can wait, it means i get more time to hone my skills and we can get more numbers but then we gotta fight (and WIN)
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
i mean if u guy's want a server , we should have a clan war , cuz we will get money for the server , am just saying , but the problme is if we lose we dont have lot of money to give so why dont u xicer opean a clan bank ? , we can put the clan war money in it
Ive altered the server fund thread, It will now serve as our clan bank. Also, as far as money for a clan war goes, donations are nice... *glances approvingly at cristiano*
ok how about we fight noob clan's , i dont want to say the name's but let's fight a easy clan for not much money , like 3-4 k , this well get us close to get the Epic server , i can tell the clan we want a fight , but i want know , what do u guy's want to duel ? btw i need Xicer to say "yes" , so Xicer do u like the idea ? .