Toribash
I don't think our clan has been around long enough to do elites. Elite only looks cool in your name if your clan is super prestigious. Maybe in a month or two we will reach that point
sorry but i dont agre with u , the elliet should be about just skill in the game the leader should be about active and good skill in the game and the co-leader should be active , that how it should be
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok, if that was a shot at me or sherlok, I'm not impressed. Watch where you go with this, you're on thin ice.
ok maybe a got cared a way with the co-leader , but the elliet mattre's , and they are not hard to chose Xicer is it hard ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sorry, I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, you mean just provide someone a rank due to there in game skill? what exactly would the person with this rank have as responsibilities or would it just be something to brag about?
Originally Posted by xicer View Post
sorry, I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, you mean just provide someone a rank due to there in game skill? what exactly would the person with this rank have as responsibilities or would it just be something to brag about?

no he have responsibilities , when the clan have a clan war the leader pick the elliet's BECUZ they have really good skill , that's why skill mattre's .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But if the leader/co-leader can already tell their skill by their belt AND simply knowing them, I'm sure they can just pick them for battles in war anyway. All you are trying to say is that those people should get these titles so that in the rare circumstance that we actually do get in a war (which we clearly stated that we won't for a while) that these "elites" will have bragging rights?
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea,
And ideas are bulletproof!
-V for Vendetta
well not to be mean or anything but elites are just like all us normal players with a bigger tag in their name. i've seen a lot of people with [LD] or [EL] or even [SEL] but rly all you need is the name of the clan to show you resoect them
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I say we hold off on the elite tags until we have won some clan wars. That way being an elite in epic will actually have some sort of value.

Perhaps we could make elite like being and ACE in air force. After winning 10 clan war battles, you can wear the almighty elite tag.
thats a good idea.. i think we should wait a while until we start bragging..

and this coming from [EPIC[CO-L]SHERLOK

LOL
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE