Toribash
lol, yeah let's hold off on the bragging *coughsherlokcough* XD
No but seriously, Cris that's a pretty good idea! Give it some real meaning!
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea,
And ideas are bulletproof!
-V for Vendetta
its that or [Epic-Co-Leader-SEL-]SHERLOK
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
how about [Epic-co-Leader-SELMAN]SHERLOK(fromthisplace)
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I actually like to use that in daily conversation to spice things up! "Hey! Have you seen the ecolfeeaahof today? And how 'bout them Yankees!" (I actually don't even watch baseball)
-V for Vendetta
BASEBALL is the ultimate sport, that and sailing. I enjoy them both. ive been playing since i was 4.... Im not even American. ohh and the major league isnt that great. although people from my little Australian club got a scholarship to go to the red socks for 18mnths , paid and playing +education. Ohh the life
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
Baseball SUCKS... no offence but i like Hockey and Soccer better. i've also never gone sailing so i would like to and try it.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I LOVE SOCCER! (watching & playing) GO ENGLAND! (even though they didn't qualify! *grumbles to self*)
-V for Vendetta