ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should Jonothan join?
Yes
6 Votes / 66.67%
No
3 Votes / 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
New Member of Epic
i have a new member that i tested (im not sure if im allowed to test), but he beat me with an awesome split and hes black belt. he is also really good and killin gmeh. :P
his name is jonothan. i think he should be in to this clan now.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
ya i think so too. i just met him online seems like a good kid. or dude because im very young...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
i might. just because your my friend i won't let you off easy. also im not sure what mod. you decide.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
First off you all must fill out the application form correctly in the "want to join epic" thread. Only after being accepted there, can you be tested. At that point sherlock, our co-leader, will either test you himself or select a tester in his place. Please follow the clan instructions on how we accept we members.
Last edited by Cristiano; Jun 20, 2008 at 09:10 PM.
I agree completely with cris here, also, knock it off with the membership polls. If you personally recruit someone, please just direct them to the want to join thread and have them list you as a reference, and if you are really that concerned, just pm me or sherlok.
ya i think jonothan should have asked xicer or sherlock right ? and he must be testes by any 1 that the leader or co-leader chose
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I retain the sole right to waive recruitment testing, and I have done so on several occasions based on referrals by clan members. However, I have been informed that Jon was wearing our tag prematurely and refused to remove it until a member of our clan threatened to alert some admins. Based on this initial behavior, I am not comfortable admitting this person to the clan even if he does eventually fill out an application.
how do i put my head texture up as my avatar the spinny globe ones? i have GIMP i just dont know how to do it