Ranking
View Poll Results: Should Jonothan join?
Yes
6 Votes / 66.67%
No
3 Votes / 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what is all this shit? he should be able to join. now because of one post by cristiano, all this misunderstanding and flaming goes on. thats y i left epic and am now happily in Triforce. Xicer sent me a message telling me i was co leader, so i thought i could test him. i just wanted to see if i was higher up in my ranks and i tested him cuz i thought he was nice. i guess this was all a stupid mistake.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
it wasn't anyone's fault. jon was acting like a noob because he didn't make it so that's all... he didn't make it so that's it!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Thank you for testing jon. It is a critical part in the process of accepting people. We appreciate your efforts in helping to recruit people. However, I completed a thorough background check on him that took much time and communication. I found some issues with him joining in the process. None of these issues had to do with you, and no offense was ever intended to fall upon you.
much time and communications? dude it was like 5 minutes xD
and besides, hu ever made u in control? O.o
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Bandit your avatar problems have no place here.

@ christiano. can u please send your background checks to me not display them publicly.. I will decide on who is to be accepted although i do appreciate yuor input.

@dilt. You are one of a few who may test fight people but it must be carried out professionally. The best way to go about this is to fight in at least 2 mods , one sambo and one of THEIR choosing.
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
ok, I never sent anyone a message telling them they were a co-leader but sherlok. (Judging by this and a few other threads, I'm glad I didn't). Tie, testing is just step one, he never applied in the join thread (something I'm a big stickler for because it shows some semblance of epic forum activity) and I have noticed some negative word of mouth about him in other parts of the forum.

lastly, I'm making a post regarding cris in his 'loyalty thread'