ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Heads?
Do you think we should all have our own heads with only EPIC on the back and in differnt colors? because i have a head shop and i let all epic members have a 200tc, but even though it just opened...i already have a flammer...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
yeh but i think it is also good if we have uniformity (EPIC on back) but with some personality as well (e.g type of hair, color, mouth all that stuff). also i dont have boosters or any of that so ill be saving forever to buy the texture
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
ya i guess so
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
maybe people can put into a fund so that the money can be shared out or everyone to get a head?? hang on this sounds lioke communisim
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
hu? isn't that what's the clan bank for?
nah thats for the server at the mo
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
lol pls xicer that's what ur gdt's for