Toribash
Original Post
put your complete info here!
hey peoples its the bestest girl toribasian here! i just want to to know more about the people in this clan

okay i will start

im 15,i live in colorado,USA i have the biggest family possible! like 50 cousins and 7 anuties and 1 uncle(hes a loser) i am.......... hmmmmmmmmmm.........i kick ass,i like to skate board(i kick ass at that to) i like videos games contrary to many other females out there(phailures).......... i will anwser any other questions you guys have to ask

thank you come again
also you beter post here or i will murder you
excuse the title grammer suxs
Last edited by GloomyBear; Jun 29, 2008 at 07:05 PM.
Meh, whatever i'm 14. I live in England - NY. I hate football obsessed people I like tea and have managed to get the nickname 'Aids Boy' from my friends.
(My life in a nutshell xD)
Echomarine 4 the win
17, I live in the U.S. , vote obama, I'm a guy, I'm you're fearless clan leader, I also kick ass, my xbl gamertag is jimbo400 (friend me), I own a '98 camaro z28, I play paintball, I don't drink or smoke, I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...
Smooth one xice. Im not into yoga and have a highly developed brain

hmm 15, male and have freakishly good looks (I sit on a computer and read books all day lol). I HATE skateboarding (no offence buttcheeks) and Love sailing and baseball- im the catcher at the latter and the skipper of the former..

Ten guesses at what country im in.
<=---
I live in the area where the riots where.....

thats about all except that im in yr 10 and am hating it, i want to get out of school and get paid already:[
Last edited by Sherlok; Jun 30, 2008 at 10:29 AM.
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
you hate skate boarding i should kick your ass
and post your photos in the other thread i want to see your freakishly good looks and xicer is the only one ive seen and hes......i will say to him never
U cant see sarcasm??
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE