Toribash
multi accounting is ILLEGAL read the RULES also rank means no part in toribash what so ever. one day you can be rank 6 in the world and the next day you can be unranked. also as the sherlok said your not experienced enuff
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Okay calm down. Ive only been playing for about 2-3 weeks, and the other account is the old account i had but i wanted to create a new one and ditch the only one. i just had to sort out my forum account for my new one.
Sorry. but you wont sway my mind in this manner. also multi accounting is illegal as dilt mentioned. If i were to accept you into this clan knowing yu are multi accounting- whatever your excuse is i could be suspended from the game. Also you are styill to inexperienced..........

Holmes
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
What belt are you? 70 games to black belt
How long have you been playing?2 months
What sever do you play on most? twin swords4,sambo,instagibfeet
Have you been in any other clans?Killers,F(A)TE
Do you know anybody in [Epic]?Nope

check these replays i made them yesterday
Attached Files
AnEstEsic_pure_OWNaGE.rpl (114.4 KB, 4 views)
000)))----_OLd_wuSHu-deCaP.rpl (93.2 KB, 4 views)
I know it is, you have explained that already too me. but i can't find a way to delete my old account so i can't do anything about it can i?
What belt are you?Brown
How long have you been playing?4months
What sever do you play on most? InstagibFeet
Have you been in any other clans?Nope, any clan official
Do you know anybody in [Epic]?Enaglia And Diltoriya
Last edited by RaveN1001; Aug 3, 2008 at 09:14 PM.
Gomes you had 24 hrs to reply to my post. You dindnt. please pm me a viable reason why you did not reply or Ill have no choice but to deny you.

Anestesic: Accepted

You have 24hrs. Read first post in thread on testing.

Raven1001: Accepted

You have 24hrs. Read first post in thread on testing.
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE