Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
It'd be nice to see item's be priced a little higher, this could of been priced at 50k-100k easily, instead you price it at a measly 2$ worth of TC and it'll be your typical worthless 3d item
bought one for 25k cause why not :/. 2$ worth of tc well spent...

Edit: actually I take that back, It wont appear in game regardless of what I try... Not sure whats happening.
Last edited by Fates; Nov 7, 2017 at 03:08 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
bought one for 25k cause why not :/. 2$ worth of tc well spent...

Edit: actually I take that back, It wont appear in game regardless of what I try... Not sure whats happening.

Guys is there anyone else having the same problem? Dont worry I'll try to fix it (its working for me but ill see)
-----
Okay If anyone is having issues with floor items, please update toribash to 5.14
here are the links, hope this fixes your problems

Direct Installer
download from steam
Last edited by Platavion; Nov 7, 2017 at 07:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my biggest sin is inactivity
Originally Posted by Necksome View Post
It'd be nice to see item's be priced a little higher, this could of been priced at 50k-100k easily, instead you price it at a measly 2$ worth of TC and it'll be your typical worthless 3d item

I disagree. Instead of taking current market value of tc into account, consider the amount of hours someone would need to get the item without using the forums at all. Keeping up with a message board should actually not be fundamental while playing a game.

Just an opinion though.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
I disagree. Instead of taking current market value of tc into account, consider the amount of hours someone would need to get the item without using the forums at all. Keeping up with a message board should actually not be fundamental while playing a game.

Just an opinion though.

anyone who plays the game without betting dueling or marketing won't get 25k tc in the first place
Originally Posted by Platavion View Post
Guys is there anyone else having the same problem? Dont worry I'll try to fix it (its working for me but ill see)
-----
Okay If anyone is having issues with floor items, please update toribash to 5.14
here are the links, hope this fixes your problems

Direct Installer
download from steam

works fine for me
Not sure if this is relevant but it seems the image on the OP is broken (I believe it was the item forgers logo)
Hello Fellow Toribashers!

Do you like lifting your enemies outside that tiny aikido dojo?
Or hitting things with shovels...preferably your enemies ?

We are glad to present you one of the must-have items for 99%* aikido players:

The Shoveler's Shovel!

You can buy this excellent item by clicking here!

Ingame Previews

*The other 1% are losers
Last edited by Reta; Mar 4, 2018 at 06:22 PM.