Toribash
Becoming an Official Clan
These are the requirements you must meet if you wish to apply to become an official clan. Your clan must:
• Be at least three weeks old. We don't want clans dying while we vote on them. Having at least three weeks behind you can be a good indication of the possible longevity of your clan.
• Have at least 9 members.
• Pay 50,000TC. If you want to become official, you have to earn it and pay for it.
• Have leaders who display competence and good leadership skills.
• Have members who behave respectfully and appropriately.
• Include a clan story. This doesn’t have to be anything too elaborate, but it should show creativity and commitment to your clan. If you are going to take the time to care about your clan in the long run, you can take the short amount of time to write a short clan story. Here is an example of an elaborate clan story. And here is an example of a not as elaborate, but just as acceptably creative, story.

Clan Application
Clan name:
Clan tag:
Link to your clan's thread:
Link to any external forums if you are using one:
Clan subtitle: (optional)
Leaders name: (red and bold please)
Moderators you want for your board: (no more than 3 of your own clan members, the clan mods don't moderate your board for you)
If you get rejected, who to send the 25K refund to:

Once we receive the TC, your application will be posted for council to discuss. The council members will discuss and vote on your clan, which usually takes about two to four weeks, so please be patient. If you are curious about how your clan vote is going, you may ask a clan mod for a quote so long as you ask nicely.

Taken from this thread
When i read the part with storry, we can add the paragraph from our page with the story no?
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
When i read the part with storry, we can add the paragraph from our page with the story no?

Include a clan story. This doesn’t have to be anything too elaborate, but it should show creativity and commitment to your clan.

Make sure you have that ^ on your clan page and just submit this application to the appropriate person.

Clan Application
Clan name:
Clan tag:
Link to your clan's thread:
Link to any external forums if you are using one:
Clan subtitle: (optional)
Leaders name: (red and bold please)
Moderators you want for your board: (no more than 3 of your own clan members, the clan mods don't moderate your board for you)
If you get rejected, who to send the 25K refund to:

1 more thing, i read al the rules i want to know from this thread, but i still ask like a retard, if we become official can we pay extra to get a clan board without waiting 6 moths after becoming official?
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
1 more thing, i read al the rules i want to know from this thread, but i still ask like a retard, if we become official can we pay extra to get a clan board without waiting 6 moths after becoming official?

I'm in no way an expert on this, but I don't think you can. If you want a solid answer, I suggest PMing a clan mod.
No, you get a clan board the instant you become official, you get a PRIVATE board with a password once you've been official for 6 months give ryan teh tc etc etc.
Oh now i understand thank you.
-----
Also i saw in that thread in the app for official something like: subtitle what is this?
Last edited by azzeffir23; Aug 3, 2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump