ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[MC]
If you share ip's it says Multi client can't you developers please remove that?.

Everyone thinks that my brother is my alt
Very Nice
It will not get removed because it is a very good tool to spot multiclienters. ;o
Maybe a way to verify accounts so they don't get marked as multiclienters would be good.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
It will not get removed because it is a very good tool to spot multiclienters. ;o
Maybe a way to verify accounts so they don't get marked as multiclienters would be good.

That should work.
Very Nice
Why did you bump this?
Redundant gave you a solution... You need to varify both accounts... Do this with by verifying the emails on the accounts. If this doesn't fix the problem PM an admin to have them help you verify the accounts.

Dargon Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post. Wrong info.
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 10, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
Turns out togo really doesn't have much to say... other than what he just said

User was infracted for this post. Useless.
Defiantly not the place to put a spam post...

if you would like to criticize my sig please send me a PM because the the Support board is for people that need help...

Please don't put spam on the Support board (or anywhere on the forums for that matter...)

User was infracted for this post. The report button is there for a reason, use it!
Excuse me, but as far as I know, you're not a moderator, or staff of this forum, or game, but you do seem to do a bit of backseat moderating!

If you would like to criticize my post, please send me a PM because the support board is for people who need help.

but I must inform you that I dafunitaly will not respond to any PMs you send.

How about you take your "argument" into PMs or something, like the guy suggested?
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 10, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
maybe yeah be good idea

User was infracted for this post. Useless.
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 10, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
IM A TORI Gangster
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Bump, please? i need this to get fixed.

There isn't anything you can do, except stop playing together in official servers.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.