ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
User-title
Speaking about user-titles that we can customize for TC/$, is it okay to purchase an "NON-EXISTING!" or "SUSPENDED!" user-title?
I had not found a straight answer and most of whoever I asked wasn't really too sure, and I know this sounds stupid but I don't want to be warned or banned for something as ridiculous, since it could make some new users confused afaik. [Something like; He is somehow able to play and post while being banned wtf - thus, causing more reports to the staffs or in rapid thread in general.]
i think its ok to use this user titles.
you are paying for it anyway so you should be free to use whatever you want
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
i think its ok to use this user titles.
you are paying for it anyway so you should be free to use whatever you want

that's not how it works
people get banned for abusing the global system, even though they payed for it.

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine, Swaves had his as NON-EXISTING for a while and didn't get banned.
In the past lots of people had NON-EXISTING! I think that offensive titles will get you in trouble, but not not existing.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
There's nothing against the rules about purchasing the NON-EXISTING! title, go for it. The title is not a reliable method of determining ban status. The ban list is, and should be used preferentially. This is especially true if you have a colored name, since bans should override that (along with a bunch of other things).
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!