Toribash
Original Post
VLADIMIR BLUD
Hi there, it's been a while.
Nostalgic feelings brought me here.
I represent you Владимир "Князь" Блуд head.
Artist: Hug
Resolution: 512x512
Soft: Photoshop CS6
Owner: Micah
Might be selling it, dm me if you are interested in it. No tattoos version is possible. MICAH WAS HERE

Flat n shit

Last edited by Hug; Nov 15, 2018 at 01:53 AM.
Hey, nice to see you again. Great style with those thick outlines. The tatoos have a weird color, I think that they could be improved. Also the tatoo that reaches on the back follows a weird line, it has some sort of weird curve that makes it look unnatural.
I wanted to make it olive branch-ish. Prison tattoos usually have a blue color because of the bad quality of an ink. It depends on what exactly you use as an ink so the color is changing from blue to green but yeah i could make it better obviously. My main goal was a smooth sketch as soon as I haven't been drawing anything except of a pixel art for last year or more. Glad to be remembered, thank you for your words. Much love
P.S
A lil bit more about these tattoos, I decided to draw them in the last moment because Vladimir's head looked empty.
Cheers my ol' friend.
Still don't know why but I am usually making eyes blank when I draw a head texture.
Nice to see you.
Btw, the current owner now is Micah.
Press "F' to pay respect.
I think everyone will be interested to see more. Give the face an alcoholic with bruises and wounds. :>

edit: just saw you said you sold it still a great head
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385