Ranking
Original Post
some kind of ormo comp or something
Hey guys, I have around 220k right now which I am willing to give to ormo for a competition. And that number will rise depending on who else wants to buy my stuff.

So was wondering what kind of comp you guys want to do? I can take care of all the posting and stuff as long as I dont have to do any work after i post it till it's time to give out prizes (I DONT WANT TO BE A JUDGE :3).

So yea, give me some ideas of a comp you would like to see and ill talk with some potential judges and see if we can get something going. :V
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
how many applicants do we currently have? Maybe as a side thing we can do a comp for applicants and general public, where winner automatically gets in. Plus some sort of tc prize V:
Well obviously the one who will win will most likely be ormo. I might be able to arrange a much better prize. Its a secret though

It was along time ago there was any freerunning challenge, i would love to see that in this competition
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
How about a Team Event?
For example: You team up with someone and you make blah blah replays. (Spar, freerun, anything)

Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Standard ladders are always fun.

True...true..
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I'm up to 492k

I dunno if I will spend all of it on you guys or not. I only like ormo so much.

But ya
I like idea bioex, sparings etc... That like - the most beautiful sparing passes in the following round, after this it freerun etc... How about it?
~[Abyss]~[ORMO]~
I'll be happy as long as the competition isn't talking about bashing uke.
I love sparring and freerunning. And SDdoggy's idea is coolio
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all