Toribash
Original Post
Reports
If someone for example scam you after a loan and he don't have tcs now and you report him what you get if you report him ?
I believe if the TC can be recovered(for example, if the TC was sent to an alt), you might be able to get the money back. You might also be able get a refund with items in that player's inventory, if he has any. However, loan scams often result in a ban for the offending party and nothing more. Loans aren't really a supported thing in toribash
Last edited by elvis; Jul 27, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
so if he got no items + he lost the tcs in duels = i get nothing

So we kinda don't need to report if we get nothing, the player will just get banned and he got no items and tcs so he don't care he will just make another acount, so it's useless.
It actually depends sometimes there will also be sent items from alts and in very special cases there will also be tc spawned in (very rare) but most of the time if the person has nothing on any accounts you get nothing.

Oh and also loans are not supported by staff
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
It actually depends sometimes there will also be sent items from alts and in very special cases there will also be tc spawned in (very rare) but most of the time if the person has nothing on any accounts you get nothing.

Oh and also loans are not supported by staff

Yea you're just confirming what i said.

So yea it's useless to report someone who scammed you and who don't have any items or tcs on his account.
Well you can get them banned so they don't scam more people
uh in that case you don't get anything you just annoy yourself to make a report thread even if you know he can come back with an alt and someone who don't have items and tcs don't really care about their account. They just have to make annother account.
If you're scammed by someone, and he shuttles his TC and items to another user or alt account in an attempt to hide them, we staff track down those items and TC, remove it from the account, and give it to you. Because we have a dedicated team with tools to do that, it's always very smart to report it.