ES Recruitment Drive
new dfrgdsgrhtenedrgf

medic taking medical mj

-----
hola muchachoooos

feliz cinco de mayo mis compañeros

-----
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH KARBN I TRIED TO DRAW THE OLD PICTURE YOU USED BUT IT LOOKS SO FUCKING BAD ADSFJGDNHMKRGDF

FGDHHRTGDV

-----
zvdfgbhnfhbvdf

Last edited by Halu; Mar 14, 2018 at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
You have a nice cartoony style, it reminds me of old adults cartoons like Beavis and Butt-Head ish style, but more detailed. It at least gives me that feeling

asd

<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
really nice stuff u got there Halu
just put some shading to make it look realistic a bit
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Ooooo, i like how its solid colors. Looks like something from the game Unturned. Can you animate it, or is it just the model. Idk how 3D stuff work x)

I just know it looks cool
¿?
It does look like unturned but that's only because I have to pay to get the textures.
I can animate it with another program, not the current one I'm using, maybe a game designing software or something that might work^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Here's the mural thing, tell me what to improve on cuz it looks incomplete to me

The thing

-----
Teach me how to wrinkles
Last edited by Lotus; May 15, 2018 at 11:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
You probably need some facial expressions on these 2, plus the fact that there's no background just make it look miserable to be honest, looks quite empty to me.
Other than that, it's perfect^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
The mural is suppose to be for graduation, so yeah. We were thinking of using our school clors for a background or somethig like that. Like water colors or some cool simplistic design. Since the school year is about to end, we can't go too crazy on it. I'm more concerned about the face and clothes and all that, which you've metioned already
¿?